English is the official language of this conference.
1. Oral Presentation
- Presentation is made on the screen projected through PC.
- Presenters are requested to bring and use their own PC for presentations. (When using a Mac, please be sure that you have your appropriate adapter for connecting to a VGA cable for the projector.)
- Time of presentation varies with each symposium. Please refer to the symposium program updated on the web site.
- Poster session is to be held on the 2nd floor of Clock Tower Hall.
- Please visit the Conference web site to confirm your presentation time.
- Display your poster on your assigned poster board (2100 mm long x 900 mm wide). Presentation No. for your poster
is displayed in the upper left corner of the panel.
Press pins are available for fixing your posters.
- Please strictly follow the timetable of poster mounting and removal. Q&A should be included within your given time of display.
- Presenters are responsible for removing their own posters by the assigned removal time. If the presenter doesn't complete it within a time frame, the poster will not be returned to the presenter.